Hotel BREZA

Wi-Fi and Digital TV
Restaurant
Wide Lobby-bar
Finnish sauna
Steam-room
Kinder-room
Playground
Ski-storage
Pets friendly hotel
Free parking

Hotel Breza

Borovets

Hotel BREZA is a stylish three star hotel, situated between two ski paths and the Gondola lift in Borovetz. A modern and unique escape, for many BREZA is a favorite out-of-town home at the foot of Rila mountain.

 

The hotel has 29 rooms: 2 single, 17 double and 1 triple, and 7 apartments. Each room has a bathroom w/ shower, phone, Free Wi-Fi, LCD TV and fridge/ minibar. Beautiful sunny terraces are available on a few of the second floor rooms.

 

BREZA offers spacious rooms and apartments, an 90 seat restaurant with fireplace, lobby-bar, large sunny terrace with barbeque, Finnish sauna and children's recreational space, Wi-Fi, own ski-trorage and sauna, steam-room.

Dear Guests,

For us, your health comes first! We assure you that we comply with all necessary measures and recommendations.

You can take advantage of our Flex / flexible / tariff with the option of free cancellation up to 24 hours for the entire winter season, without the Christmas and New Year holidays.

Give yourself the dream escape in the fresh air, tranquility and beauty of the mountain.

We are expecting you!!!

Prices

Room Type 20.05.2021
-
30.06.2021
01.07.2021
-
30.09.2021
01.10.2020
-
20.12.2020
21.12.2020
-
05.01.2021
06.01.2021
-
05.03.2021
06.03.2021
-
30.04.2021
SINGLE ROOM 52 Lv. 61 Lv. 70 Lv. 165 Lv. 100 Lv. 75 Lv.
DOUBLE ROOM 76 Lv. 88 Lv. 94 Lv. 244 Lv. 145 Lv. 110 Lv.
TRIPLE ROOM 112 Lv. 128 Lv. 133 Lv. 290 Lv. 180 Lv. 138 Lv.
JUNIOR SUIT /single, double accommodation/ 92 Lv. 108 Lv. 115 Lv. 290 Lv. 180 Lv. 138 Lv.
APARTMENT /single, double accommodation/ 100 Lv. 118 Lv. 130 Lv. 318 Lv. 220 Lv. 170 Lv.

Prices are per room in BGN (Leva) and include: bed, breakfast, sauna, steam bath, WI - FI at any point, billiards, table tennis, a large set of board games, hotel insurance, parking, tourist tax, VAT, ski storage to store your own skis.

For a period including New Year, reservations are made with a minimum of 5 nights and a surcharge for a New Year's envelope!

DISCOUNTS
- children under age of 2.99 years sleep for free
- children under age of 3 to 11,99 years on regular bed sleep for 25% off the regular price
- children under age of 3 to 11,99 years on additional bed sleep for 50% off the regular price for an adult
- adult on addition bed sleeps for 25% off the regular price for a regular bed

 

EARLY BOOKING - 10% discount - for all reservations staying from 01.10.21-20.12.21, made until 30.08.21. - as 50% of the amounts on these reservations are paid within 5 days after the reservation, and the remaining 50% - 7 days before arrival, / the discount is not combined with the other discounts and special offers /

 

FREE NIGHT
5 = 4 for all reservations for the periods 20.05.21-30.06.21 and 01.10.20-20.12.20, / the discount is not combined with the other discounts and special offers /
7 = 6 for all reservations for the period from 09.01.21-09.02.21, the discount is not combined with other discounts and special offers
5 = 4 for all reservations for the period from 05.03.21-30.04.21, the discount is not combined with other discounts and special offers

For groups over 25 people additional discount of 5% / the discount is combined with other discounts and special offers /

 

EARLY BOOKING - for all reservations with a stay from 21.12.20-30.04.21, made until 10.12.20. - 10% discount, with 20% paid up to 5 days after booking and the remaining 80% up to 7 days before arrival

 

CANCELLATIONS
* Up to 7 days before arrival free of charge, later or no-show 100% of the amount is paid.
* For the period from 27.12.20-05.01.21 to 14 days before arrival free of charge, later or no-show 100% of the reservation amount is paid.

 

NOTE
* For the period incl. New Year - minimum stay 3 days, mandatory New Year's envelope
* In case of COVID 19 / proven by a positive test / the prepaid amounts are kept for another period.

PRICE REDUCTIONS

- Supplement for breakfast for persons accommodated on an extra bed: 12.00 Lv. / child: 6.00 Lv.
- Supplement for lunch: 16.00 Lv. / child: 8.00 Lv.
- Supplement for dinner: 22.00 Lv. / child: 11.00 Lv.
- Supplement for a pet: 15.00 Lv. per day, incl. sleeping mat, 2 bowls for food and water.
- Supplement for accommodation of the 3rd and 4th person accommodated in an apartment - pays the respective meals.

NOTE: For an additional fee you can arrange a transfer, car rental, ski and snowboard equipment, individual and group ski and snowboard school, mountain tours, horseback riding, ski duo, jeep safari, spa, excursions, picnics and other events.

Virtual walk

Gallery