External swimming pool
Wi-Fi and Digital TV
Table tennis and tennis
A wide range of board games
Bicycles and skates rent
Pets friendly hotel
Terms and accommodation
Yagoda Villas are located just 2 km away ( 30 minutes walk) from the center of Borovetz. The villas are surrounded by sunny meadows and magnificent conifers. They are very suitable for families, couples and groups of friends who love the romance of nature and value privacy and serenity without missing anything from the activities of Borovetz’s energizing day and night life. The villas are open all year round.
All YAGODA villas have a kitchenette and some also feature a sauna. All the villas have a terrace with outdoor furniture and a private bathroom with a shower. Yagoda Villas have 40 wooden Finnish style villas: 13 luxury villas, 10 of which have own sauna, 17 without sauna.
Accommodation: up to 4 people (with the option of adding and additional bed or baby cot).
At the property guests can play table tennis, football, handball, volleyball, basketball and badminton. Children playgrounds and a variety of board games are also available on site. Bicycles and roller skates can also be rented on site.
Set in a quiet area amidst the pine trees and only a 4-minute drive away from the centre of Borovets, the wooden Villas Jagoda & Malina offer a restaurant homemade Bulgarian meals. Guests can also make use of a sauna.
Free private parking is possible for all guests.
We speak your language!
All the villas in YAGODA are studio type and have:
- a living-room with a double or 2 single beds, sitting area, closet/wardrobe and digital TV and Wi-Fi in the villa;
- cozy bedroom with two wooden bunk-beds, comfortable for adults too;
- a kitchen area with oven, fridge and sink, completed with the basic kitchen equipment for cooking and dining;
- bathroom with shower;
- a terrace with a small table and bench;
- 10 of the houses have its own sauna.
Guests are welcome in “Yagoda” Restaurant (capacity of 90 seats). Built in the typical for the villas Finnish style, the restaurant offers excellent traditional cuisine and authentic original recipes.
Different events such as private dinners, weddings, family events and etc. can be organized.
”Yagoda” Villas have playgrounds and necessary equipment for volleyball, football, basketball (1 basket), tennis, table tennis, badminton. Chess, backgammon, and different entertaining family
games are offered at the reception desk. The guests accommodated in villas without saunas can use the shared sauna next to the “Yagoda” reception.
- Free parking;
- Safe at the reception;
- Iron + ironing board;
- Barbecue and wooden charcoal;
- Playgrounds for mini-golf, handball, volleyball, badminton, street ball;
- Rental tennis court;
- Bikes and rollers for rent;
- Table tennis and a large variety of table-games
- Children’s bikes and ATVs;
- An open-air kindergarden.
Also available by arrangement:
- organized transportation;
- mountain walks and tours with a variety of challenge levels accompanied by a licensed mountain guide;
- nature pickics;
- organized photo safari;
- organizing paintball tournaments.
|01.04.2019 – 30.04.2019||01.05.2019 – 31.05.2019||01.06.2019 – 30.09.2019|
|Villa Standard (1-4 persons)||149,00||137,00||113,00|
|Villa SAUNA (1-4 persons)||159,00||147,00||123,00|
|Villa Deluxe (1-3 persons)||169,00||157,00||133,00|
All prices are in Bulgarian Leva and include room, insurance, parking, swimming pool, tourist fee, VAT, WiFi
- Football playgrounds
- Volleyball playground
- Basketball, badminton
- A large set of board games
- Children’s playgrounds
- Outdoor Pool
- Breakfast – 10,00 Leva.; children 5 – 12.99 – 5.00 Leva;
- Lunch – 16,00 Leva.; children 5 – 12.99 – 8.00 Leva;
- Dinner – 20,00 Leva; children 5 – 12.99 – 10.00 Leva
- Pet – 15.00 Leva per day.
- Children up to 4.99 years – free of charge